Meet The Doctor
Eric A. Foretich, D.D.S., M.A.
Dr. Eric A. Foretich is a native Virginian. He received his Bachelor of Science from the College of William and Mary. He attended graduate school at the Medical College of VA with a doctorate in dental surgery (DDS). He also has a Master’s degree from Georgetown University.
Dr. Foretich received his surgery training at Columbia University and the Catholic Medical Center of New York with additional training at various institutions, including Tufts University, Harvard, LSU, Temple, and UCLA.
He does his best to keep up with current published literature in the oral and maxillofacial surgery field by taking many hours of continuing education courses each year.
Dr. Foretich has placed in excess of 5,000 implants, so his knowledge and experience cannot be surpassed. He has also removed thousands of impacted wisdom teeth and has more than 10 years of experience in Botox and cosmetic procedures.
Dr. Foretich is also a(n):
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of Northern VA Dental Society
- Member of VA Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons
- Program Chairman of Northern VA Academy of Clinical Dentistry
- Associate Professor at the VCU-MCV School of Dentistry
- Author of two published textbooks, plus various articles in medical/dental journals
- Has admitting privileges at Inova Fairfax Hospital, Inova Fair Oaks hospital, and the Virginia Hospital Center
- Has been chairman of the Oral and Maxiollofacial departments at several hospitals
- Is currently associate professor at MCV/VCU School of Dentistry